Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Bloomability" Thursday

We all need reminders of where beautiful writing stems from, of how to endure and hone the craft and how to "accentuate the positive" when we find it impossible to do so. The possibilities to bloom as an author are as endless as the mind itself.

"But words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think."--Lord Byron

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I’d type a little faster."--Isaac Asimov

"Work every day. No matter what has happened the day or night before, get up and bite on the nail."--Ernest Hemingway


"All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know."--Ernest Hemingway (1899 - 1961)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are inappropriate for younger audiences will be deleted. Keep it clean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails