Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tinker with Tools Tuesday

Which word will work it's wonder on my mind today?

I do suppose the criteria for this word should be that it is highly titillating and tantamount to a chocolate bar as silky and rich as refined literature itself.

Theatrics aside, it would be quite nice if spondulicks were a reward for this post but because it is not I delight myself in the thick pickings of a crossword where I weeded out only the finest of fine words and soon stumbled upon the most interesting revelation...


Cruciverbalism (): "The art of crossword compilation or the being a fan of crossword puzzles."

"A facetious term for the world of crosswords. A crossword addict is a cruciverbalist."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are inappropriate for younger audiences will be deleted. Keep it clean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails