Monday, May 3, 2010

Masterpiece Monday

While I am currently waiting for critique responses from some good and trusty pals. I have also joined some online critique groups and will let you know if I get helpful feedback. So while I wait, I'll be editing and revising. In between the craziness, I'll be giggling over and fascinated by this book:

Rain Makes Applesauce by Julian Scheer. Illustrated by Marvin Bileck

salivating over this one:

Mud Tacos by Mario Lopez and Marissa Lopez Wong

(clearly I'm hungry, but not for mud)

and finding myself dazzled with hope that I can do anything, with this one:

Ladybug Girl by David Soman and Jacky Davis

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower! Nice to meet you! Found you through Latina Blogs!

    * I'm a novelist wannabe, so I completely understand your fascination with the written word. Look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'm so glad you found your way to Neverland! Your comments are always appreciated and welcome. I'll be around, maybe even drop you a line on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments that are inappropriate for younger audiences will be deleted. Keep it clean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails