Sunday, May 16, 2010

Masterpiece Monday

It's decided. This is one of my favorites! Pan all alone--out of his element. Who knew he'd still look so grand from afar?  Anyone else agree? Click on the link below the image to find the artist and links to the art.



If only Masterpiece Monday could cover more ground. I'd be in heaven.  I have forever anyhow right--the beauty of Neverland and never growing up! ;)  Time will tell. Here is a book I can't wait to get my hands on--The Opposite--along with the review from PB Junkies. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that is GORGEOUS. It captures my imagination's view of a spooky yet magical Neverland perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments that are inappropriate for younger audiences will be deleted. Keep it clean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails